[Iccrg] Status??

John Leslie john at jlc.net
Tue Sep 27 10:07:05 BST 2005

Kewin Stoeckigt <kewin at acm.org> wrote:

> I was just wondering if there has been some progress after the IETF in
> Paris? What is the current status of ICCRG? Where there some discussion
> going on which I missed?

   It doesn't look as if there's been much action. :^(

Quoting the "charter" at <http://nrg.cs.ucl.ac.uk/mjh/iccrg/charter.txt>:
]
] ICCRG will hold 2-3 meetings per year, typically meeting for two days
] at a time.  Critical to success is close involvement between the IETF
] community and the ICCRG.  To this end, the ICCRG should make a
] presentation at each IETF (probably in the TSVWG) summarising progress
] made, and what input is needed from the IETF.

   In particular, <http://www.irtf.org/> seems quite unaware of our
possible existence...

--
John Leslie <john at jlc.net>