[Iccrg] ICCRG meeting next February

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Wed Aug 30 09:42:40 BST 2006

Dear all,

Let's have a meeting - it would be a great chance to move
things along in the right direction, and decide concrete
next steps.

I discussed this option recently with Aaron and Keshav,
and we agree that it would be best to co-locate it with
the next PFLDnet (Protocols for Fast Long Distance Networks)
workshop, which will take place in Marina del Rey on
February 7+8, 2007. In previous years, it seems that
PFLDnet has generally attracted just the right crowd.

A room is reserved for us on February 6, so this is
the (tentative) date of our meeting; if I receive
tons of emails saying "6th is impossible, but 9th
would work", that could also be an option.

Generally, I'd like to ask those of you who'd like to attend
to send me a short note, containing one of the following statements:

WILL DEFINITELY ATTEND
PLAN TO ATTEND
6TH IS IMPOSSIBLE BUT 9TH WOULD WORK
WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND BUT THESE DATES DON'T WORK FOR ME

Thanks!

Cheers,
Michael