[Iccrg] ICCRG meeting on Feb 5th and 6th 2007

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Tue Dec 19 22:43:12 GMT 2006

Dear all,

This is to remind you of the meeting that we'll have just before Pfldnet.

With the Pfldnet acceptance notification passed, some of you may
know by now whether you'll be able to attend or not - if you'd
like to attend, this would be a good time to drop me a line.

Some interesting things are happening, which are well worth discussing
there - in particular, ICCRG may play a role wrt. the recent deployment
of different, not strictly TCP-friendly TCP variants in modern operating
systems. For this reason, we decided that we will need one half-day in
addition to the already planned full day.

Therefore the meeting will take place on 5 Feb 1300 - 1700 and
6 Feb 0900 - 1700, co-located with Pfldnet 2007.

I'm sorry for not having distributed the agenda yet), but I have a
definite plan to announce it before Christmas!

Cheers,
Michael