[Iccrg] Proposal for ICCRG operations

Shivkumar Kalyanaraman shivkuma at ecse.rpi.edu
Fri Feb 3 14:28:16 GMT 2006

Folks,

BTW, what are the directions are we really interested in for this group?
- long BD products?
- loss tolerance in wireless?
- more robustness to variance in underlying links?
- fairness considerations (max-min/processor sharing vs proportional etc)?

Is there a priorization of relevant concerns? I only saw a broad wish list
in the original talks...

best
-Shiv
===
Shivkumar Kalyanaraman
Associate Professor, Dept of ECSE, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
110, 8th Street, Room JEC 6003, Troy NY 12180-3590
Ph: 518 276 8979   Fax: 518 276 4403
WWW: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/Homepages/shivkuma

Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing   -W.Buffett