[Iccrg] iccrg status at IETF tsvwg meeting

Aaron Falk falk at ISI.EDU
Wed Mar 22 20:16:00 GMT 2006

On Mar 22, 2006, at 9:45 AM, Aaron Falk wrote:

> I presented the status slides you provided me at the tsvwg meeting

Someone observed privately that, contrary to the status slide, there
wasn't yet agreement on a definition of consensus.  I saw several
proposals and discussion pass by on the list but haven't been able to
track it closely.  So, I'd like to ask where the definition on
congestion is written and is there agreement on it within the RG?

--aaron