[Iccrg] Meeting agenda (really! :-) )

Shivkumar Kalyanaraman shivkuma at ecse.rpi.edu
Wed Oct 11 18:52:02 BST 2006

talking of bits of feedback, perhaps our recent SIGCOMM 2005 paper may be
of interest:

http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigcomm/sigcomm2005/techprog.html
One More Bit Is Enough
Yong Xia, RPI.
Lakshminarayanan Subramanian, Berkeley.
Ion Stoica, Berkeley.
Shivkumar Kalyanaraman, RPI.

best
-Shiv
===
Shivkumar Kalyanaraman
Professor, Dept of ECSE, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
110, 8th Street, Room JEC 6003, Troy NY 12180-3590
Ph: 518 276 8979   Fax: 518 276 4403
WWW: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/Homepages/shivkuma
Google: "Shiv RPI"