[Iccrg] Meeting agenda (really! :-) )

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Wed Sep 13 16:23:44 BST 2006

Hi all,

In the meantime, I received some (but not enough!) emails
from folks who would like to attend the meeting.

We also have the first talks on our agenda - these would
be short presentations with a few slides, and an ensuing
discussion:

Tom Phelan: "DCCP, TFRC and Open Problems in
Congestion Control for Media Applications"

Lars Eggert: thoughts about TERNLI / ICCRG (title TBD)
(this is tentative - Lars will probably know in January
whether he can attend or not - he'll do the presentation
if he can come)

With the recent discussions on the list, I'm wondering -
instead of doing this overview of congestion control
approaches out there, why don't we develop an overview
of open issues in congestion control? There seem to be
some interesting issues that the IETF would want to
see solved, but the researcher community isn't really
looking at.

Developing a simple list of such open issues could
be a nice goal for the meeting.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Michael