[Iccrg] Meeting agenda (really! :-) )

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Wed Sep 13 21:09:36 BST 2006

> I think it would be interesting to try to come up with two things
> 1. What we know. Known 'good' approaches - i.e. whats common to the
> proposals out there.

but what exactly shall we expect to learn from / accomplish with this?
I mean, we can write an overview, looking at commonalities ... to
be concrete, I think this can be something like "delay has been used
as a congestion measure in ... Vegas, FAST, ... it has the following
advantages, the following disadvantages..."  ... and so on and so forth.

That might be nice, but I'm having a hard time imagining that this
will take us anywhere. Also, such overviews exist - how much
should the overview differ from, say, this one:
http://transport.internet2.edu/transport-design-space.pdf
or the others in our Wiki?

And what would it accomplish that the others don't?

Cheers,
Michael