[Iccrg] update to cc-rfcs draft

Wesley Eddy weddy at grc.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 4 19:05:52 BST 2007

FYI, an updated version of the "summary of congestion control RFCs" I-D
is online at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-01

There's a diff of what's changed between this and the last version at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-01.txt

I think the main changes are mostly additions of text that describes the
current deployment and usage (or lack of) for some of the mechanisms.

This should be useful for feeding into the work on defining open issues
and for evaluating new proposals, as it gives a mostly-complete picture
of what's been published already in the RFC series.  Michael and I feel
that this summary is fairly complete at this point, and would like to
wrap it up in the near future, so we'd appreciate some additional reviews
from the group.

--
Wesley M. Eddy
Verizon Federal Network Systems