[Iccrg] Re: Procedure for obtaining ICCRG reviews

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Tue Aug 7 07:12:06 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 19:49 -0400, Mark Allman wrote:
> > Before I use it for the CTCP draft (which is the only one
> > on our table so far),
>
> Note, as far as I can tell CTCP has not been brought to the IETF.
> Perhaps I have that wrong, but it seems that someone should be
> announcing such things to the TCPM list at least in parallel with some
> ICCRG effort that is supposedly for the IETF's benefit.

Okay - I think Wes and I can easily agree to let TCPM
(and TSVWG in case of XCP) know when we start the review
process for a proposal.

Just to bring you up to speed regarding CTCP, the authors
sent the draft together with some pointers to related work
to the list (see:
http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/pipermail/iccrg/2007-July/000249.html )
and are now waiting for us to start the process.

That's all - although some others indicated their interest
in submitting proposals (Injong Rhee for CUBIC, Doug Leigh
for HTCP), we don't have another proposal on the table for
the time being.

I agree with everything else in your email, so I don't even
address it. Everything that you suggest is totally fine with me.

Cheers,
Michael