Fwd: Re: [Iccrg] draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-00.txt

Bela Berde Bela.Berde at gmx.de
Tue Aug 7 13:37:12 BST 2007

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:36:11 +0200
Von: "Bela Berde" <Bela.Berde at gmx.de>
An: Bob Briscoe <rbriscoe at jungle.bt.co.uk>
Betreff: Re: [Iccrg] 	draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-00.txt

Dear All,
The network element issue, as Bob identifies, is partly introduced in the unpublished version of the draft.
This was in section Other Challenge 3.9.1 The text provides the idea of network elements for the specific support of the end-to-end congestion control.
(The section is called "Distant Equipment for Congestion Control Support"; clearly distant means: not host-based.)
Here the word "support" can be broadened etc.
Your comments are welcome.
Sincerely,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------