[Iccrg] update to cc-rfcs draft

Wesley Eddy weddy at grc.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 27 15:18:37 BST 2007

Michael and I completed an update of the cc-rfcs document that surveys
the published RFCs dealing with congestion control:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-02.txt

Most of the changes come from the detailed review that Gorry sent us,
along with some other comments from Sally Floyd, Mark Allman, Stephen
Farrell, and Lars Eggert.  We also added a few more RFCs to the list.

We realize that since RFC 5033 was *just* published, we need to add
this to the draft, but aside from this, we'd also like to know if
the update suffices to address people's comments.  A colorized rfcdiff
is available for efficient checking:

http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~weddy/shared/iccrg/cc-rfcs-01-to-02-diff.html

If possible, we'd like to finish revision of this within the RG by the
end of September and move it forward.  Thanks for your comments and
reviews :).

--
Wesley M. Eddy
Verizon Federal Network Systems