[Iccrg] feedback on draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics?

Sally Floyd sallyfloyd at mac.com
Wed Feb 21 01:16:48 GMT 2007

"Metrics for the Evaluation of Congestion Control Mechanisms",
  internet-draft draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics-07.txt, is available from:
   http://www.icir.org/tmrg/draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics-07.txt
   http://www.icir.org/tmrg/draft-irtf-tmrg-metrics-07.ps

This draft has finished review within the TMRG (Transport
Modeling Research Group), and is ready to be passed to
the IRTF for review and publication.  However, before I pass
this to the IRTF, this is to pass it by ICCRG for feedback.
If anyone would like to read it and give feedback, feedback
would be appreciated in the next two weeks (that is,
by March 6).  After that, I will forward the draft to IRTF
for review and publication as an Informational RFC.

Many thanks,

- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/