[Iccrg] meeting agenda

Wesley Eddy weddy at grc.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 6 16:40:48 BST 2007

I've posted a draft of the agenda for the ICCRG meeting at IETF 69 in
Chicago:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/iccrg.txt

We have room for more presentations in the 2.5 hour timeslot I
requested; just send me an email in the next week if there's something
you'd like to discuss.  We're open to discuss any topics that fall under
(or near to) our charter:
http://www.irtf.org/charter?gtype=rg&group=iccrg

Here's an inline copy of what we have scheduled so far:

Internet Congestion Control Research Group (ICCRG) Agenda for IETF 69

(1) Update on draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs
    (5 minutes)

(2) Dimitri Papadimitriou - ICCRG Open Research Problems draft
    (20 minutes)

(3) Cesar Marcondes - Recent Congestion Control Work at UCLA
    (20 minutes)

(4) Vijay Subramanian - Update on Loss-Tolerant TCP Work
    (20 minutes)

(5) Dirceu Cavendish - Lossless Congestion Control
    (20 minutes)

--
Wesley M. Eddy
Verizon Federal Network Systems