[Iccrg] Meeting today

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Tue Jul 24 15:24:13 BST 2007

Dear all,

According to the agenda at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/69/agenda.html
this group will meet at 17:40 today in Chicago.

I would like to apologize for not being able to attend, not even
online (the time delay makes that a little difficult) - but I'm
totally sure that Wes is going to run it just fine.

What remains for me is to wish you a nice and fruitful meeting!

See you next time (most probably in Manchester, co-located
with Pfldnet), and have fun!

Cheers
Michael

--
PS: Thanks to Dimitri for presenting our draft! Feel
free to agree on some major polishing work now if needed,