[Iccrg] LT-TCP followup

Vijay Subramanian subrav at rpi.edu
Fri Jul 27 14:12:05 BST 2007

Hi folks,

As a followup to the recent talk on Loss-Tolerant TCP at the ICCRG
meeting in Chicago,
I am posting a set of links to our papers below.
1: Paper in IwQos 2005 : http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/~vijay/web/work/lttcp.pdf
2: Paper in Milcom 2006 : http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/~vijay/web/work/milcom.pdf
3: Paper in Wisard 2006: http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/~vijay/web/work/wisard.pdf
4: Draft of a paper under preparation:
        http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/~vijay/web/work/draft-paper-balance.pdf

Other relevant papers can be found at
http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/~vijay/web/research.html

The Chicago talk is available in ppt and pdf format at
http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/~vijay/web/presentations.html
The pdf link is
http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/~vijay/web/work/presentations/ietf-july07-vijay.pdf

Also available on that page is the initial talk given to ICCRG by Dr
KK Ramakrishnan in Feb 2007. The pdf link is
http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/~vijay/web/work/presentations/iccrg-presentation.pdf

Thanks again for providing an opportunity to present at IETF and for the
feedback. We will follow up on this with a discussion of how LT-TCP can play a
role in solving some of the open research problems discussed in the "Open
Research Issues in Internet Congestion Control" draft.

Vijay Subramanian

Networks Lab, RPI :
Phone: 518-276-8289
http://poisson.ecse.rpi.edu/~vijay