[Iccrg] Re: TSVAREA meeting in Chicago

Lars Eggert lars.eggert at nokia.com
Thu Jun 14 13:05:17 BST 2007

On 2007-5-28, at 15:59, ext Lars Eggert wrote:
> We are planning to have our usual open Transport Area meeting in
> Chicago. Please send agenda requests to the ADs.

We have not received any requests for agenda time. If you would like
a slot, please reply by June 26 at the latest. (In the absence of
agenda requests, we'll not meet.)

The purpose of the TSVAREA meeting is to inform about and discuss
important issues, developments and work within the transport area or
outside work that impacts the transport area. In contrast to TSVWG,
TSVAREA does not produce any documents. TSVAREA can include tutorial-
style talks on tranport topics, maybe based on related IRTF or other
research work. Again, we encourage relevant presentations from both
within the transport area and from outside parties, such as other
IETF WGs or the IRTF.

Lars

PS: Reply-to set to tsv-area at ietf.org.