[IRSG] [Iccrg] Submitting draft-irtf-iccrg-cc-rfcs-01 for IRSGreview

Wesley Eddy weddy at grc.nasa.gov
Fri May 25 14:04:21 BST 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 11:20:03PM +0200, Michael Welzl wrote:

> > It currently seems to be a summary of the various RFCs produced by IETF
> > TSV area. I suggest at least the tsvwg chairs need to review this (and I
> > missed this stage - probably through overload, it was certainly not by
> > intention).
>
> I don't think that they *need* to review this, but it would surely make
> sense if they did.

Right; at the moment, the document is really for the benefit of the RG,
in giving us all a common knowledge of the scope and breadth of what's
already in existence, and what isn't.  This is important since we want
anything new to play nicely, learn from what's gone before it, etc.

Is explaining the purpose the only worry you had?  Why else is it
unready?  We appreciate the comments, and some more specific criticism
would really be useful.

--
Wesley M. Eddy
Verizon Federal Network Systems