[Iccrg] delay and gooput fairness

César Cárdenas ccardena at itesm.mx
Thu Sep 13 17:41:22 BST 2007

Dear all,

It there any measure for "delay fairness" or "goodput fairness" of a TCP
flow?

If yes, I would appreciate if you point me to a good reference,

I apologize if these both lists are not adequate for this question.

Please accept my best regards,
César

César Cárdenas-Pérez (ccardena at itesm.mx)
Monterrey Tech, Querétaro Campus, México
http://www.qro.itesm.mx
Personal Phone: +(33) 633306689
Office Phone: +(33) 145817146
Office Fax: +(33) 145813119
Skype pseudo: cesarcardenas7
All phones and fax from abroad France

The content of this data transmission is not considered as an offer, proposal,
understanding, or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document signed by
a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data transmission is
confidential and it is intended to be delivered only to the addresses, therefore,
it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through any mean without the
original sender's previous authorization. If you are not the addressee you
are forbidden to use it, either totally or partially, for any purpose.