[Iccrg] SSDT Scope - summary update

Dirceu Cavendish dirceu_cavendish at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 00:42:51 BST 2008

OK, I guess we have a short list of topics to work on in the next six months.

- Transaction latencies taking too long to complete, in a large bandwidth delay product networks.
- Buffer overshoot, causing multiple segment losses/retransmits, potentially causing RTOs
- Session returning to SS and starting from scratch due to "application constrained" scenario

If there aren't others, lets go to work:-)

Whoever is interested in contributing to the topics above, please join the SSDT mailing list
mailto:iccrg-slowstart-ctl at ndrc.kyutech.ac.jp with "subscribe YOUR NAME" as the body of the message.

Dirceu