[Iccrg] Update to draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research

Michael Welzl michael.welzl at uibk.ac.at
Thu Apr 24 16:33:14 BST 2008

Dear all,

(Apparently upon telling you about the update of the other
draft), Wes noticed that we forgot to tell you that we also
recently updated the open issues draft. Thanks Wes!

As usual, the main editorial work was done by Dimitri, so
it's quite undeserved that the document is called
"draft-...-welzl-something".

The update is available from:
http://www.welzl.at/research/publications/draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-01.txt

Please comment! It would be great if we could let this
document converge soon, too - there was hardly any feedback
in Manchester, which I take as an indication that nobody
has a major problem with it. If I'm wrong, this would be
a good time to tell us!

Cheers,
Michael