[Iccrg] TCP evaluation suite round-table

Preethi Natarajan nataraja at cis.udel.edu
Mon Mar 17 16:12:27 GMT 2008

Hello all,

Are there any recommendations for cross-traffic generation/Tmix
"connection vector" parameters used in "Towards a Common TCP Evaluation
Suite"?.
Specifically, any pointers to details such as the number of
FTP/HTTP/voice sessions to use, "think" time for HTTP sessions etc.

Thanks for your help,

Preethi