[Iccrg] "Slow Start" design team

Dirceu Cavendish dirceu_cavendish at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 17:14:59 GMT 2008

I believe that a mailing list could facilitate the "narrowness" of the work to be done about a given topic. Having all the work open to a wider audience the people committed to doing the work might dilute the efforts, pulling threads in many directions. Of course everyone in ICCRG may join the list, so the DT structure could degenerate into a full ICCRG group participation. But the idea of a DT is to allow QUICK progress towards a narrow goal.
Having a wider discussion about potentially every step of the work does not sound a good strategy to me.

My proposal then would be to discuss the SCOPE of the SS DT within ICCRG mailing list, and then move to a SSDT mailing list for the bulk of the work...Is there a good compromise between people on both sides of the aisle?

I also wish to clarify that I would be "facilitating" the DT, not leading it :-)
Dirceu