[Iccrg] meeting at IETF 73

Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-RCN0)[VZ] Wesley.M.Eddy at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 5 15:52:02 BST 2008

We've put in a request for an ICCRG meeting slot at the upcoming
IETF 73 meeting in Minneapolis (November 16-21):
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/73/

The agenda is being drafted.  If there are presentations that
people would like to give, please let me and/or Michael know,
and we'll set aside a time slot.  If people have test results or
analyses of CUBIC that could serve as inputs to the ICCRG
evaluation of CUBIC for experimental deployment on the Internet,
this will be a very good time to present them to the group.