[Iccrg] RE: [tsv-area] Testing ECN support for UDP flows

toby.moncaster toby.moncaster at bt.com
Tue Aug 25 14:26:03 BST 2009

I've been doing some similar tests on setting the "reserved" flag in the IP header (evil bit) and have given up trying to do it in Windows since they have blocked a lot of access to the raw IP socket...

Toby

Toby Moncaster, <toby.moncaster at bt.com> Networks Research Centre, BT
B54/70 Adastral Park, Ipswich, IP53RE, UK.  +44 7918 901170