[Iccrg] TCP unfriendly

Matt Mathis mathis at psc.edu
Thu Mar 26 05:31:41 GMT 2009

I just presented an interim update on TCP-unfriendly at TSVAREA.
People were very attentive and supportive.

I have a couple of process and planing questions:

Is there a formal (or informal) deadline for posting an updated draft prior to
the Tokyo meeting?   Should it be draft-mathis-iccrg-relentless-TCP-01.html or
something like draft-irtf-iccrg-relentless-TCP-01.html?   (Who decides?)

How and when is the ICCRG agenda assembled?

Do you expect to meet at IETF 75 in Stockholm?  IETF 76 in Hiroshima?
Elsewhere?

Thanks,
--MM--
Matt Mathis     http://staff.psc.edu/mathis
Work:412.268.3319    Home/Cell:412.654.7529