[Iccrg] Notes from the meeting

Saverio Mascolo saverio.mascolo at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:03:32 BST 2009

 in mills' slides Scalable TCP is still mentioned...our experience  is that
scalable tcp does not work at all. in a case as simple as 3   connections
starvation happens.
this is  important to simplify a scenario with an ever increasing number of
TCP variants ...

saverio

--
Prof. Saverio Mascolo
Dipartimento di Elettrotecnica ed Elettronica

http://c3lab.poliba.it

This message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.
 If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please destroy it.
Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution, or copying of the material in
this message, and any attachments to the message, is strictly forbidden.