[Iccrg] Fwd: Pls respond: Do we have a Congestion Exposure community?

Bob Briscoe rbriscoe at jungle.bt.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 18:59:46 BST 2009

Folks,

Apologies if you've seen this posting elsewhere. Pls don't reply on this list.

The posting below asks anyone interested in activity around a
congestion exposure (re-ECN) BoF (or anyone who wants to say
something supportive or damning) to declare their interest on the
re-ecn at ieft.org list.

List joining instructions are here:
But if you're not a member, the moderator will allow your post.

Cheers

Bob