[Iccrg] presentation evaluating proposed congestion control algorithms

Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP] wesley.m.eddy at nasa.gov
Mon Jan 18 19:08:51 GMT 2010

Kevin had some trouble posting this to the ICCRG list, so I'm
sending it for him.  We're soliciting feedback on whether people
would like to have a little bit longer session at the Anaheim
IETF meeting for Kevin to present this work to the ICCRG there,
or whether a shorter summary would suffice.  Of course, the
mailing list is also open to comment on and discuss this
material, as we have a bit in the past.

--
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems