[Iccrg] MulTFRC is now an RG document

Michael Welzl michawe at ifi.uio.no
Wed Jan 20 21:45:50 GMT 2010

Dear all,

It has now been decided that our MulTFRC draft:
draft-welzl-multfrc-01.txt
will be a RG document of ICCRG, with the intention to publish
it as an Experimental RFC via this group.

A page with documentation and all relevant links is at:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/ICCRG_multfrc

These "relevant links" include the recent reviews, which have
absolutely not lost the slightest bit of their value by this shift!
In fact, they showed that there seems to be more interest
and/or expertise for MulTFRC here than in DCCP.

We (authors) will do our best to address the comments as good
and soon as we can. Thanks again to the reviewers!

Cheers,
Michael