[Iccrg] next meeting @ IETF 78 in Maastricht, July 25-30

Michael Welzl michawe at ifi.uio.no
Fri Jul 2 11:31:10 BST 2010

Hi all,

So far, I only received this request, and a request from Jerry Chu to
have a talk
on Google's Larger-Initial-Window proposal.

These talks area well in scope of ICCRG, although a bit more TCPM-like
- but
as long as we have space on the agenda, they are surely welcome.

In addition to that, I would like to give an update of our MulTFRC work.

That's all we have on our agenda so far... so please, speak up in case
you
want to give a talk.

Cheers,
Michael