[Iccrg] Scribes for tomorrow's meeting

Michael Welzl michawe at ifi.uio.no
Thu Jul 29 11:48:44 BST 2010

Hi all,

I will have to be very strict about keeping with the planned time
slots for presentations tomorrow; we have no time to lose, given
that the larger initial window presentations are likely to cause
a lot of discussion. I think we have to consider this as the
most important part of this meeting, as this is about a draft
that's currently being proposed in TCPM, and TCPM doesn't
meet in Maastricht.

(side note: it is, of course, clear that we cannot make any
decisions on behalf of them)

To make things as efficient as possible at this meeting, it
would be GREAT if two scribes and at least one Jabber scribe
would volunteer beforehand. If you'd be willing to do take care
of these tasks, please send me a note!

Thanks,

cheers,
Michael