[Iccrg] review of high-speed proposals?

Michael Welzl michawe at ifi.uio.no
Thu Jun 3 14:02:12 BST 2010

Hi!

On Jun 3, 2010, at 2:42 PM, Lars Eggert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering what the status of the ICCRG reviews of the various
> high-speed TCP proposals is? IIRC, these three proposals were
> supposed to hit TCPM after ICCRG had reviewed them:
>
> 	draft-rhee-tcpm-cubic

Several reviews were made, suggestions were given to the authors, who
haven't done anything for a long time now.
More: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/ICCRG_cubic

> 	draft-leith-tcp-htcp

One review was made, suggestions were given to the author, who hasn't
done anything for a long time now.
More: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/ICCRG_htcp

> 	draft-sridharan-tcpm-ctcp

Several reviews were made, suggestions were given to the authors, who
addressed them;
this document was then (a long time ago) deemed ready for tossing it
over to TCPM, but
the authors have not pursued this activity so far.
More: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/ICCRG_ctcp

Cheers,
Michael