[Iccrg] I-D Action:draft-hkchu-tcpm-initcwnd-00.txt

Jerry Chu hkchu at google.com
Tue Mar 2 22:50:51 GMT 2010

Our first draft proposal to raise the initial congestion window was submitted
a couple of days ago and is available at

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hkchu-tcpm-initcwnd-00.txt

A paper with the title "An Argument for Increasing TCP’s Initial Congestion
Window" detailing our large scale experiments will soon be available at

http://code.google.com/speed/articles/tcp_initcwnd_paper.pdf
(The link is not there yet due to a last minute snag. Hopefully it
will be fixed asap.)

Comments are welcome.

Jerry