[Iccrg] An aggression metric?

David Hayes dahayes at swin.edu.au
Fri Jul 15 03:57:33 BST 2011

Hi,

I am revising the TCP evaluation test suite draft (see
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-tmrg-tests-02), and implementing the
revised proposals in ns2.

This proposal for a "benchmark" test suite to look at an aggressiveness metric
is very similar to
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-tmrg-tests-02#section-3.5

I will be working on this part shortly. What does the group think of the idea
presented in section-3.5 for this type of application?

Alternatives? Improvements? Enhancements?

Regards,

David

PS
Work on this test suite will be eventually available at
http://caia.swin.edu.au/ngen/tcptestsuite/