[Iccrg] Re: Prague IETF meeting planning

Md. Israfil Biswas israfil at erg.abdn.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 11:54:05 GMT 2011

Dear Wes Eddy,
 We would like to have a 10 min slot to present our work on " A TCP
Modification for Variable-Rate Traffic". Gorry Fairhurst would be presenting
this.

The context of the talk is to propose a new congestion control mechanism for
variable rate traffic saying TCP-CWV is now historic. We also plan to submit
a draft recommending  RFC 2861 (TCP CWV) is no longer desirable, and will
recommend that the IETF should consider RFC 2861 from experimental Standard
to Historic status.

Regards
Israfil

Md. Israfil Biswas (PhD Candidate) MIEB MBCS
Electronics Research Group
School of Engineering
University of Aberdeen
Aberdeen, AB24 3UE
United Kingdom
Tel: + 44 1224 272813
Fax: + 44 1224 272497

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Prague IETF meeting planning (michawe)

Message: 1