[Iccrg] Deadline Extension: PAMS 2012 -- 2nd International Workshop
on Protocols and Applications with Multi-Homing Support
hakim.adhari at uni-due.de
Sat Oct 1 09:51:13 BST 2011
(Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CfP)
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original scientific results to PAMS 2012.
The submission deadline has been extended to October 16, 2011.
============== CALL FOR PAPERS ===============
2nd International Workshop on Protocols and Applications with Multi-Homing Support (PAMS 2012) In conjunction with the 26th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networkingand Applications (AINA 2012) Fukuoka, Japan, March 26-29, 2012 http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/pams2012.html
The intent of our workshop is to bring together people from research and industry, in order to provide a discussion forum for state-of-the-art topics related to multi-homing on Network, Transport, Session and Application Layers.
The PAMS workshop will include full-paper sessions as well as a poster session (with short presentations) to introduce preliminary ideas as well as work in progress.
Workshops proceedings will be published by the IEEE CS Conference Publishing Service and will be included in the Digital Library.
The main topics to be addressed include (but are not limited to):
* Network Resilience by Multi-Homing
* Network Architectures for Multi-Homed Systems
* Performance Evaluation of Multi-Homed Systems
* Deployment of Multi-Homed Protocols in Existing Networks
* Design and Implementation of Multi-Homed Systems
* Load Sharing and Load Balancing for Multi-Homed Systems
* Mobility for Multi-Homed Systems
* Protocols with Multi-Homing Support
* Congestion and Flow Control of Multi-Homed Systems
* Quality of Service for Multi-Homed Systems
* Security of Multi-Homed Systems
* Application Deployment and Support for Legacy Applications
* Cross-Layer Optimization for Multi-Homed Systems
* Multi-Homing in the Context of Future Internet
* Thomas Dreibholz, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
* Martin Becke, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
* Michael Tüxen, Münster University of Applied Sciences, Germany
* Erwin P. Rathgeb, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
* Hakim Adhari, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
* Nicola Altan, Cetekom, Germany
* Paul Amer, University of Delaware, U.S.A.
* Holger Bleul, DB Systel, Germany
* Anna Brunström, Karlstad University, Sweden
* Glenford Mapp, Middlesex University, United Kingdom
* Michio Honda, Keio University, Japan
* Seok J. Koh, Kyungpook National University, Korea
* Preethi Natarajan, Cisco, U.S.A.
* Brad Penoff, University of British Columbia, Canada
* Irene Rüngeler, Münster University of Applied Sciences, Germany
* Robin Seggelmann, Münster University of Applied Sciences, Germany
* Esbold Unurkhaan, Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Mongolia
* Alan Wagner, University of British Columbia, Canada
* Michael Welzl, University of Oslo, Norway
* Xing Zhou, Hainan University, China
* Paper Submission Deadline: October 16, 2011
* Author Notification: December 01, 2011
* Camera-Ready Paper Submission: January 06, 2012
For further information, please contact:
* Thomas Dreibholz (dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de)
* Martin Becke (martin.becke AT uni-due.de)
More information about the Iccrg