[Iccrg] RE: [conex] ECN in TCP and CWND

Ingemar Johansson S ingemar.s.johansson at ericsson.com
Mon Sep 12 06:54:21 BST 2011

Hi

Thanks, and really sorry for my delayed response, seems like my mailbox and mind is bloated these days :-)
Thanks for the reply, I double checked our TCP implementation and it seems then to be in order even though I find it a bit odd.
I will have a look at
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mathis-tcpm-proportional-rate-reduction-00
later on, get the feeling that is is related to DCTCP or ?

Again, thanks for the help.
/Ingemar