[Iccrg] RE: On the deployment of Explicit Rate Notification protocols

Murari Sridharan muraris at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 26 09:12:06 BST 2011

+iccrg

-----Original Message-----
From: Dino LOPEZ [mailto:dino.lopez at unice.fr]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 1:07 AM
To: michawe at ifi.uio.no; Murari Sridharan
Subject: On the deployment of Explicit Rate Notification protocols

Dear ICCRG chairs,

We have submitted a new Internet draft which provides an architecture to allow the deployment of congestion control protocols with explicit rate notification from forwarding devices (Explicit Rate Notification protocols).

This draft is currently available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lopez-ietf-tsvwg-ipern-00.txt

We will be grateful if you can relay this information to the ICCRG community and we can receive any feedback from the you all (at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/ICCRG it is remarked that one should send an email to the chairs requesting that the ICCRG perform a review of the document)

Best Regards,

The authors
Lochin, Emmanuel (emmanuel.lochin at isae.fr) Lopez Pacheco, Dino (dino.lopez at unice.fr) Sathiaseelan, Arjuna (arjuna.sathiaseelan at gmail.com)