[Iccrg] Meeting in Taipei

Mirja Kuehlewind mirja.kuehlewind at ikr.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Sep 27 19:57:24 BST 2011

Hi,

I will be in Taipei and I would be intrested in a meeting. Maybe a good time
to present the work done in the Transport Modeling Research Group and the
changes to the charter..?

Mirja

On Friday 23 September 2011 03:58:15 Murari Sridharan wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We haven't yet proposed to meet at the Taipei IETF. Is there enough
> interest to meet there or should we meet instead in Paris? I will be there
> and we can hold the meeting if there is sufficient interest.
>
> Thanks
> M & M

Dipl.-Ing. Mirja Kühlewind
Institute of Communication Networks and Computer Engineering (IKR)
University of Stuttgart, Germany
Pfaffenwaldring 47, D-70569 Stuttgart

tel: +49(0)711/685-67973
email: mirja.kuehlewind at ikr.uni-stuttgart.de