[Iccrg] New co-chair

Michael Welzl michawe at ifi.uio.no
Mon Oct 29 12:50:34 GMT 2012

Dear group,

Murari Sridharan is stepping down as my ICCRG co-chair. I would like to thank him very much for his service!

I would like to propose David Ros as new co-chair:
http://www.rennes.enst-bretagne.fr/~dros/dros/Home.html

I am proposing him because I know him as a reliable person (I have worked with him in the past), and know that he'll be regularly going to IETF meetings on a regular basis. It's also clear to me that he has a lot of knowledge about congestion control.

If anyone sees any issue with this decision, they should speak up (in public, or in a direct message to me). Else, welcome David!

Cheers,
Michael Welzl (in the role as the other chair)