[Nets-seminars] Fwd: Nets seminar: Petr Marchenko, 4 PM TODAY (7th Oct), MPEB 1.20

Brad Karp B.Karp at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 7 15:29:34 BST 2009

Final reminder: Petr Marchenko will give a talk at 4 PM TODAY in MPEB
1.20 on his recent systems security work.

It has come to my attention that many people in the Nets group aren't
on the "nets-sse-seminars" mailing list, which is meant to receive
announcements of all Nets seminars *and* all SSE seminars. I've sent
this email to the "nets" and "nets-seminars" lists, in an attempt to
make sure everyone in the Nets group receives it.

See you there,
-Brad, bkarp at cs.ucl.ac.uk

Begin forwarded message: