[Nets-seminars] MoN9 -- Mathematics of Networks 9, 18th June, St Andrews

Richard G. Clegg richard at richardclegg.org
Tue Mar 9 11:31:50 GMT 2010

The ninth Mathematics of Networks meeting (MoN9) will take place on
Friday the 18th of June 2010 at the University of St Andrews.  This
series of interdisciplinary meetings allows researchers from different
fields to come together and exchange ideas in an informal atmosphere.
  This time the meeting has the theme Mathematics of mobile networks.
Details are at http://www.richardclegg.org/mon/meeting9/.  The meeting
has been arranged to follow the Modelling and analysis of networked and
distributed systems meeting in Stirling on the 17th of June
(http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/events/network-analysis/).   We will later
circulate transport and accommodation information.

Potential speakers are invited to submit a title and a short abstract by
the 30th of April to the email addresses below.  Presentations should
contain ideas, techniques or mathematics of general interest to the
network community.   We expect to be able to fund reasonable travel and
and accommodation expenses of speakers.

The meeting is free and if you wish to attend please send an email
confirming your attendance to Richard Clegg or Keith Briggs.

We are grateful to Saleem Bhatti and Mirco Musolesi of the St Andrews
Computer Science Department for hosting the meeting.

A website with further information about this series of meetings can be
found at http://www.richardclegg.org/mon/.

Yours,
Keith and Richard. Keith.Briggs at bt.com, richard at richardclegg.org

--