[Nets-seminars] Our marketing and consulting company is in need of a representative from your community

nets-seminars nets-seminars at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 15:56:04 BST 2012

Countries of interest: Countries of interest: UK, Rep. of Ireland, Germany, Austria, Sweden

Our company deals with producing and advertising of web media projects in addition to acting as consultants for green advancements, recyclables and power source alternatives.

We're seeking out people who are self-starters and have high energy willing to be representatives to us in the countries we stated above.

Requirements:

- You need to own a company and have power of attorney of that company or be able to start a new company soon.
- You need to hold the status of citizen from one of the countries we stated above.
- You need to have a degree from an accredited higher level institution.
- Ninety-percent understanding of the English language for proper back and forth communication.
- Solid background with financial entities from your region is a definite bonus.
- Amount of work consists of 3-4 hours each day during the first 2 months and 2-3 hours each day afterward.
- Period of utilization of rep will be one year at the minimum, with possibilities of period being extended to two years.

The majority of the job entails handling materials from us.

The more we sell, the more you make as compensation from us is based on commission.

Our contact: Helen at europ-consult.com,Thank You!