[Nets-seminars] UCL Electronic Engineering talk *11th* may 2012

Richard G. Clegg richard at richardclegg.org
Sat May 5 01:01:25 BST 2012

Thanks to people who won my "spot the mistake" contest.  Steve Uhlig's
talk is of course on the 11th May at 16:00 in GS/302, not the 18th May
as I stated in the previous email.  The full (and I hope correct) talk
schedule is:

  * 11th May -- Steve Uhlig (QMUL) --  "Anatomy of a Large European IXP"
  * 25th May -- Richard Clegg (UCL) -- ENVISION: Stable ISP Traffic
    Balancing in Space and Time
  * 8th June -- Raul Landa (UCL) -- ENVISION: The Large-scale Geography
    of Internet Round Trip Times
  * 15th June -- Georgios Smaragdakis (Deutsche Telekom Laboratories/ TU
    Berlin) -- Content-aware Traffic Engineering
  * 22nd June -- Nishanth Sastry (KCL) -- TBA

--
Richard G. Clegg,
Dept of Elec. Eng.,