[Nets-seminars] Last chance to submit an abstract for Mathematics of Networks MoN12 this Friday

Richard G. Clegg richard at richardclegg.org
Tue Aug 6 13:56:59 BST 2013

The next Mathematics of Networks (the twelfth) is to be held at the
University of Southampton on 16th September 2013.  The theme is Social
Networks but a talk on any topic related to mathematics and networking
can be considered (we usually have half the talks on theme and half off
theme).  This is a great chance to expose new or established research to
a wider group of researchers than your usual research community.  Our
aim is to attract an audience from a variety of fields which use
networking in their research and to have presentations which emphasise
how research in one domain can be used in another.

If you want to speak at this MoN then please send an abstract to myself
and Keith Briggs (keith dot briggs at bt dot com) by this Friday, 9th
August.

http://www.monmeetings.org/meeting12/

--
Richard G. Clegg,