[Nets-seminars] Mathematics of Networks MoN12 2013 16th September Southampton

Richard G. Clegg richard at richardclegg.org
Fri Aug 30 13:55:45 BST 2013

If you wish to attend the twelfth Mathematics of Networks meeting you
need to email me by 9th September (the coming Friday) to register.  This
meeting has a theme of "Social Networks" with six of the eight
presentations on this theme.  It's an ideal meeting to hear about
research into networks in a variety of disciplines.  Our aim is to get
researchers from all areas which involve networks to discuss tools and
techniques which can be used in different areas.

http://www.monmeetings.org/meeting12/

--
Richard G. Clegg,
Dept of Elec. Eng.,