[Nets-seminars] TODAY @ 3PM Faculty Candidate Talk: Wyatt Lloyd (Princeton)

Patel, Dee dee.patel at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 18 12:02:35 GMT 2013

Dear Academic and Research Staff, and Research Students

We recently advertised for Faculty Position in Networking and Systems. One of the shortlisted candidates will be coming to visit the department and give a seminar on Monday 18th March 2013.  All academic staff are strongly encouraged to attend these talks.

Seminars typically last an hour and fifteen minutes including questions.

As these seminars are part of a recruitment process, please do not forward details to mailing lists or to anyone outside UCL, as candidates rarely want it to be widely known that they have applied to UCL.  If in doubt about forwarding, please ask me first.

Kind Regards

Dee Patel

Speaker:  Wyatt Lloyd