[Nets-seminars] Fwd: [please attend!] UCL CS Faculty Candidate Talk: Ran Ben Basat, 4 PM Wednesday 27th May

Brad Karp bkarp at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 26 20:56:55 BST 2020

Please do join us for the below UCL CS Systems and Networks Faculty Candidate talk, where Ran Ben Basat (currently a postdoc at Harvard CS working with Minlan Yu and Michael Mitzenmacher) will present his work. Ran has published repeatedly in SIGCOMM, as well as in SIGMOD and VLDB. Should be an enjoyable talk!

Talk to be delivered over Microsoft Teams; link to join at foot of talk announcement email below.

See you there,
-Brad, bkarp at cs.ucl.ac.uk <mailto:bkarp at cs.ucl.ac.uk>