[Sensors] Fwd: [Tinyos-help] Tinyos Eclipse plugin updated make system

Dima Diall dimadiall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:38:13 GMT 2005

Hi all... Another thingie I had lying around in my Drafts that I
forgot to send out.

Just to note that there is a nice plugin available for the Eclipse IDE
that makes coding in nesC easier and provides integration for the
TinyOS build system. See message forwarded for details -- I've seen
people on a couple occasions using sub-optimal methods (wordpad
[sic!]) to develop stuff with TinyOS.

/dima, http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/students/d.diall/

PS: There is also, of course, the mighty Vim  :-)